Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Getting Closer...


We are SO excited for our first craft show next month. The only thing that could be more fun the decorating my house is decorating my craft fair booth! Each artist/crafter is given a 10x10 space to work with. Some shows are outdoors, some are indoors, some require walls, some are juried. Every show we apply for and the requirements for being accepted into them are different. The one thing that stays the same is that I can make it my very own little "shop."
Red Bank is an open air street fair. We'll have a tent of our own and two blank tables to personalize any way we choose. I have a million ideas swirling around in my head but the one thing I know for sure is that I want aqua and red. We chose that color combination based on my sister in law's suggestion and I couldn't be happier with it. (Kim, my sister in law, is a graphic designer and also makes beautiful letterpress stationary. Be sure to check out her sites and fan her on Facebook to keep up with all of her new projects!) I think it's eye catching and it should really make us stand out.
So while I was searching the internet for some great items for our booth (old fashioned mirrors and frames, wire dress forms and jewelry layouts) I found this great seller on Etsy. Fresh Squeezed Baby makes adorable buntings, burp cloths, tees and party hats for your little ones. I cannot say enough good things about them.  Jennifer is FABULOUS to work with. I told her exactly what I was needing and she was able to get it out to me almost immediately.  You guys think I am nuts and an over achiever? Jennifer is a mom to five (and two of those five are twin toddlers!), she runs two successful etsy shops AND is a full time photographer and graphic designer.  Her craftsmanship is seriously impeccable and I'll be ordering again from her in the future.
Here's a sneak peek of our bunting:
isn't she a beauty?

If you are needing some cute items for upcoming birthdays or even cute nursery decorations be sure to check her out!

2 comments:

Kimberly Costa said...

Love the bunting and of course the colors. ;) Can't wait to see how the booth will look! Very exciting!!!

Three Little Pixies Boutique said...

Thanks Kim! We'll take lots of pictures to post!

Post a Comment